Bow Down...........

901_Rice_Street

Rice AKA Clyde Drexler

smh..........no comment.

naw fuuck that................got damn Bey? :(

naw......no comment.

Might be a Hit Boy mixtape track........if so.....good look for him. I can dig it if so.

Last edited:
What happened to people of a higher tier status doing a higher tier music.

This shyt sound like it came out of some 16 year old's bedroom.

Why aren't we getting songs like Demi Levato "Heart Attack" or Taylor Swift "I Knew You Were Trouble" not nessesarily that poppy, but stuff that sounds like it was actually made with a budget.

Same thing I said when I heard "Suit And Tie" Justin Timberlake shoulda gone and got the guys doing Justin Beiber singles. "Boyfriend", "As long As You Love Me" and the new one with Drake all > than "suit and tie'.

Then, how u put Will I Am and Britney f**kin Spears in the studio and come out with that bullshyt they did? WTF?

It's like these old established dudes think they can just put out B.S. and everyone will bite. It's to many options on how to hear music these days. You can't keep a fanbase putting out this mediocrity.

Last edited:
I love when artists lose touch with their fans.

From, "Be a strong, independent woman." to, "Bow down, *******!" I dunno.. There's a trillion comments on the song tho, so I guess people don't mind being publicly talked down to by their fave celebs.

lol women actually call her King B? and this is the point where i laugh.... not a dramatic laugh but more of a.... "so y'all gonna let this get a pass" kinda laugh....lol

I liked it...like most Beyonce songs I ignore the lyrics *shrug*. Dance For You was the sh*t too.

Wait.... Rice posted a Beyonce song? I'm so confused now.

The man in me rejects girl fight music when I'm surrounded by women. The music lover in me loves Beyonce as an artist to death and I always say that. I love her so much that I hate the direction she always end up in. We haven't heard Beyonce's best yet....and she is "far" away from her BEST because of bullshit like this. The shit is too easy for her to the point that she brings out the best of some of the wackest shit I've heard (to be in an R&B chart).

One wish that I have is that she at least does one GOT DAMN soulful album (all soul). Said that in a thread a while back......the shit would slaughter all of her albums because then she will have music for old ass people like me, people who older, all the little teenage girls trying to sing like her, ect. The girl fight music can only go so far....because it makes us hate that shit. But we can't help but to feel the soul. I believe Kelly about to show her how shit is done.......quit trying to impress the electro crowd with weirdo shit......because they are easy to impress......yet hard to keep impressed. Anytime someone major jumps on the electro bandwagon with big artist......it's like a rookie move to me. These people............man......no comment. Yall don't get it because yall use them fruity loops and shit so you see it as your ticket. Your brains are not comprehending nothing but future dollar signs....as others comprehend quick dollar signs. NOT ALBUMS THAT STILL SELL YEARS FROM NOW. All of this musical talent and all we can get is these overrated ass fruity loop, Maschine, Reason, MPC ass MFers to come up with their simp ass music for people to write to?

Since she telling biitches to bow down.......she got to face the vocalist who keep it real then got dammit!!! Showing all them trophies.....somebody gone blow yo ass out the frame with how "THIS" album should've sounded instead of you looking like follow the leader.

Fuuck the music business. Full of shit. Some of the dumbest MFers on this Earth.

How I feel.

Songwriters ain't shit.......the lowest pieces of shit on this Earth.

Beatmakers ain't shit.......bunch of beggin ass yes massah ass MFers.

Management ain't shit....."Oh...I know people.....I can get you in...".

Good music to people today is shit that sounds like it is suppose to belong right now....which is more bullshit.

The words "hot"....and "hit" should be outdated MFing words....REAL TALK. You can't hear these MFers saying shit like "I know all fans of this artist will really appreciate this album as we took our times and made sure it represents what they want to hear from the artist". You won't hear that shit......you here...."we have a lot of adventurous, exciting, sizzling hot hits in store in the latest album." A bunch of mind trickery bullshit to fans who would buy a 4 day old cookie with three bites taken from Beyonce herself...on ebay.

Beyonce officially becomes JayZ's house wife after this. Because she will be so bored that she feels like cleaning.......no maid needed. She's going to keep up with T.V shows such as "Chef Wives" and "Average Wives" and shit like that. She's going to be like 350 with three kids after this album......next time you see Beyonce she will make a special apprearence like "DAMN......Bey DONE GOT BIG BIG!!!"

Last edited:

"Easy to impress, hard to keep impressed" that had me laughing hysterically! partially due to an off beat mood, but it's so true!

yeah...for a soul album i'm right there with you man!

I think she could get away with doing this shit though, that's just mainly due to that superbowl performance i saw her do. That shit was formidable! anyways yeah shit's getting tougher, and will only continue to as society closes in on collapse...hehehe

club folks will bite for sure
some will talk mess
but still dance to it
followers and sheep

-Coach Antonio

I think she could get away with doing this shit though

That's the sad part. It's like putting some 28's from craigslist on a Lamborghini. Normal people like "that's just stupid" others are like..."MAAAAAAAAN....DID YOU SEE THAT LAMBO ON DEM 8's.....psssk......shut it DINE!!!!! Dude put regular doors on the lambo and shit."

She already a Lambo...........but nnow the only thing that makes her a Lambo is the engine as everything else is some cheap shit.

Of topic a little........who remember those fake ass rap 900 numbers back in the days? One with NWA all like "45 cent each additional minute...and talk to me..."bleep...bleep...." lookin hard as hell... then they bum rush the camera man and shit. LMAO!!!! :cry: I can't find that shit on youtube. lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Last edited:
Eh, feel like her vocals are too wholesome here to be over this kind of beat...

Sounds like something an artist would make for their own personal shits and giggles, not to be marketed lol

but it's whatever I guess.....I'll just take it as one of her occasional "diva"-esque swag songs

That's the sad part. It's like putting some 28's from craigslist on a Lamborghini. Normal people like "that's just stupid" others are like..."MAAAAAAAAN....DID YOU SEE THAT LAMBO ON DEM 8's.....psssk......shut it DINE!!!!! Dude put regular doors on the lambo and shit."

She already a Lambo...........but nnow the only thing that makes her a Lambo is the engine as everything else is some cheap shit.

Doing a good job with the imagery! yeah either that or just a human being that's playing an automaton..hehe

I'm actually interested in hearing the early-mid 20th century equivalent of her if there is one. Like the big band backing a performer like her...hmmm...just a random thought...lol

Back