Boring....Beats at too Easy....f4f

You need to look up some musical theory forreal man alot of instruments are outta key man Music Theory

forreal better yourself. cause that comment you just put on my thread makes you look ignorant as **** honestly. Tighten up youngin

lol.."outta key"...you mad.

your beat sucks you cant-take-criticism ass nigga. i am trying to help you out. learn how to take criticism and i'll learn music theory. peace.

nah i just don't take negative criticism from people who don't know what there talking about, punk ass nigga lol sit down jitterbug. I'm not hating lol if your music was of good quality i would accept your opinion but you really don't even know the fundamentals of music production, when other better quality producers are feeling it so please sit down and humble yourself punk.

Lol yeah cause people on the internet care so much about being nice, look i'm not trying to start a war i'm just saying you should really humble yourself man, cockiness isn't impressive unless you got something to show for and even then it isn't. It just makes you come off as immature and no ones gonna wanna work with that. Take it or leave it i'm being honest with you and you just spazzed out on me lol. Telling someone to look up music theory when they need to isn't a insult unless you are too ignorant to take CONSTRUCTIVE criticism and better yourself. The idea of the beat in this thread was really dope all i'm saying is some sounds are out of key WHICH IS A REAL THING IN MUSIC PRODUCTION when you are serious about it. Lol these little kids on the internet are so volatile.

Last edited:
lol...you don't know enough about music theory yourself. thanks for the criticism but don't lash out at me because you made a wack beat.

i really didn't lash out it was you who lashed out i was just being real with you ask around and if what i said aint true then i apologize but i know what i'm talkin bout here ya ol' crusty ass bias ass music producer lmfao bruhh

Geez fellas! lol I think digital is pretty dope man! i like the movement and the vibe is nice. That kick may(hate to say) come in a bit too hard here and there but overall i think it's solid man keep at it!

Like You Said Yu Rushed Threw Those...Understandable...Both Sucked Honestly...They Had Good Point, But Alotta Bad Points. Im Just Keeping It Real Withcha...The Second Beat "The Avatar" Had Potential, Till I Heard The Repetivness And Extra Sounds Added In To Hide It...Yu Got Talent I Can Tell But From Now On Man Put A Lil Thought And Extra Love Into It, Cuz Its Alot Of People Out Here Doing This To Eat....Yu Got Skills Give Me Sum Else Wit Sum THought Put Into It And I Can Give Yu A Real Review...

But HEres My Review Link: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...levate-meditate-prod-namesi-feed4feed-475442/

Back