Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Announces Rock The Bell Series Tour

Bone Thugs-N-Harmony will hit the road to celebrate its 20-year anniversary.

Bone Thugs-N-Harmony have announced their upcoming tour as part of Rock the Bells’ Tour Series program.

The tour, sponsored by Boost Mobile in association with Guerilla Union, sees the five original members setting it off at The Grove of Anaheim in Anaheim, California on October 26th. Stops on the tour include several dates in Hawaii, as well as Guam, Portland and Salt Lake City. The trek concludes at The Rave in Milwaukee, Wisonsin on December 21st.

“It’s a wonderful thing that we were able to team up with Guerilla Union after the Rock the Bells experience was such a success,” says Krazyie Bone. “Now that the official reunion dates have been confirmed, I really look forward to getting back out there and reaching our fans and giving them what they been wanting for a very long time, and that’s a tour with all five members. With the help of Guerrilla Union we can finally make that happen. It’s going to be historical, mark my words.”

View Full Story Here >> Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Announces Rock The Bell Series Tour

hope they dont start fightin and shit again LIKE ALWAYS.. fans got tired of that shit.. seemed like they couldent vibe in the studio with each other anymore.. when flesh got out, it seemed he took bizzy bones side.. wish nd krayzie took sides and layzy bone was stuck like Fcuk.. lol but i seen a video where a FAT BIZZY BONE was talkin bout being all cool with eachother and sayin how they gonna go touring again.. good shit..

Last edited:
Back