birdman shows off his jewelry

I tell people i paid $500 for my pda cell phone.

i really paid $175 with a 2 year contract but $500 sounds better.

This is what people dont get.

Its not what it cost,ITS WHAT YOU GOT IT FOR.

Whys he keep his watches in a ziploc bag wrapped up in napkins and ****? He couldn't afford one more LV bag or something? lmao

I tell people i paid $500 for my pda cell phone.

i really paid $175 with a 2 year contract but $500 sounds better.

this ether is underrated.....

but still..even if he inflated the price for that piece a lot..........thats still a lot of spend on a piece of crap like that..

I wonder what he would get for that if he had to sell it & went bankrupt. No ones gon buy a Birdman chain so if they melt it into indivdual jewels how much you think he gon get. Dont have jewelry except for one ring so Im wondering how the economy's doing with gold if its value is still going up.

I don't wanna sound like a "hater" or shatter anyone's dreams, so I'll make this clear. Baby's rich. Not rich as P. Diddy or Jay or 50, but rich.

With that said. Those rubberbands full of $20s ain't equating to no $150k I know cause I ain't never seen $150k and I seen stacks like that come straight out my bank acct to buy my car(a f**king $24k Hyundai).

2nd, baby can barely afford to pay his artists. He's spent most of his career with Cash Money in the Red. He's lost hundred thousand dollar cars and million dollar houses. I'm not convinced he has jewelry worth more than homes and vehicles he had to let go because he couldn't afford them.

If he does, he's a bigger idiot than he was when he was buying cars and homes he couldn't afford, because he could get some $2500 peice and lie about the value like every other rapper does and people would beleive him.

In his defence, I'm sure he's lying about the value of those pieces. I've seen Cash money peices up close, not very impressive. Nicest peices I ever seen was Pimp C's sh*t, he always outshined everyone in the room, alot of Baby's sh*t I seen in the past is just trucky and full of colorful stones.

In his defence, Wayne's a bigger artist now, they cakin', so maybe he is f**kin off millions on jewels, but if so...he's a dumbazz when he still owe alot of people alot of backend money.

Man I'd rather put 2 million into something like a charity or help build houses for my family then buy a chain. Yeah that ****'s cool but you get to a certain point where your like "mehhhh....." but dude's get to a point in there career where they pretty much NEED to do that ****. They feel they need to keep image. I'm good on all that. When I hit Birdman's age(40) then I wanna be chillin with my family in a house somewhere far away on a farm somewhere raising my kids. But that's just me.

Back