Biggie/Kanye/Just Blaze Mashup + FFVII Chillstep FREE DL

Reduxxx

Both songs are available for free download, I really just want to get the word out about my music as I'm going to be making a lot more on this account quite soon.

Anyone who posts in this thread will get a view/reply/comment on any of their music etc for taking the time to look at/critique mine.

The second beat wasn't Just Blaze lol, that was the first one, he was the guy who made the beat in the mashup. The second one is completely original to me, just with a choir sample from Final Fantasy 7. Will definitely check your stuff out, thanks for the response

loving em both man, i think your sound quality is great. keep up the good work, i have followed you on SC as well, checked out pretty much everything you have up there, dug most of it. continue to do what you do sir

Ouuuuuuh damn ! I rarely like the one who touch to biggie but that was sick i loved it, you did great, i have nothing to say ! The final fantasy thing, i also thought about make a song of it, you shoud drop some sub, there is too more in certain moment. And maybe add some more perc, but the lead is incredible, you're doing some great work man. I'll follow up ;)
Thanks for the response, I did go a bit crazy with the sub on Prelude but hey, we've all done it at one point.

To the other commenters thanks so much for the feedback, it's massively appreciated.

Back