Big Boi - "In the A" ft. Ludacris, T.I.

iambase

@30thJune1986

Mmh... in the A...huh. snare rolls drama.. at least there is that gangsta brass...
Cool record.

Why are most new rappers dumbing their flows down... Big boi was on fire...

Last edited:
WoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's what I'm talkin bout!

Luda......four more of those and you recover your cool points from that teen pop joint.

T.I..........he had to come with it. lmao!!!! Under pressure flow right there.

Man.....this a classic. lmao! I need to go to sleep man.........damn!

Damn....I got this whole song almost memorized already.......what yall know bout that?

Sleep..........I need sleep!!! No more.......I must.....................forget it...........another 6 hour energy drink...I'll be good.

Last edited:
Yea this fire

---------- Post added at 06:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 AM ----------

lol did Luda take a shot at TI though?

"you may be able to outtrap me but none of you niggas will never out rap me"

Last edited:
On the same record ? I doubt it.. I think it is dedicated to all these fake trap rappers with no flows...

lol go to sleep Rice

And T.I. seems really hungry for some reason lol...

Last edited:
Yea this fire

---------- Post added at 06:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 AM ----------

lol did Luda take a shot at TI though?

"you may be able to outtrap me but none of you niggas will never out rap me"

^^This is exactly what started the first beef. . .STOP IT lol.

This track is crazy

Big boi knows how to pick beats too

Last edited:
song is ok. My exspectations must be way too high..
t.I seems alittle redundant right about now. Big Boi shoulda kept this for himself. luda did good, T.I. just didnt fit, he was boring.

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

song is better the second time.
and not tryna hate on TI, been bumpin him sinse I'M Serious. his best album.
Good to hear some Big Boi again, I think outkast should make an album but not just any album, its gotta be BIG!

Back