BET Awards 2007

Mainboi23SX said:
BET Awards is garbage.
Seriously, i've never seen such uninspired performances, with such a bored crowd. I think people just attend as a public service.

VPell said:
Seriously, i've never seen such uninspired performances, with such a bored crowd. I think people just attend as a public service.

LOL, same thing. They got Public Enemy doing a tribute to James Brown right now.

VPell said:

what are you talking about? what bout the job that public enemy did and the beyonce performance...

Last edited by a moderator:
DJ_nutron said:
bet awards do suck but 50 is not awsome hez still garbage to me
He's smarter than most likely everybody in that building, including the white execs back in the control room who were pulling their hair out.

Wals Kronkite said:
what are you talking about? what bout the job that public enemy did and the beyonce performance...
Beyonce just did her standard wiggling around while belting out nonsense.

Public Enemy was the only good thing I saw, albeit I missed the first hour and changed the channel for all the tributes.

Last edited:
LOL at the numerous people who still say "Stuntin' Like My Daddy" wasn't a hit record...Proceed with the conversation...

Why does Lil Wayne look so feminine? Seriously, people wonder why there are so many gay rumors surrounding him, he seemed to have eye liner on and that goofy "I'm hiding something" smile makes everything worse.

Last edited:
^^^ fuk she didn't i said the same thing to my moms and B took it OMG!!!!!! how??????????????? ok ok beyonce skipped lil wayne when she came up lol hahaha wonder Y hahaha that was funny.....

and did someone say 50 was awesome??? WTF??? anyway

BET AWARDS 07 = Mediocre.... sad.... sad.... sad....

EDIT: mims shyt was wack hope ur jokin

Last edited:
ReallyReal7 said:
^^^ fuk she didn't i said the same thing to my moms and B took it OMG!!!!!! how??????????????? ok ok beyonce skipped lil wayne when she came up lol hahaha wonder Y hahaha that was funny.....

and did someone say 50 was awesome??? WTF??? anyway

BET AWARDS 07 = Mediocre.... sad.... sad.... sad....

EDIT: mims shyt was wack hope ur jokin

His CD was fire....he killed on that track "Just like that"!!!

haha mims being nominated for best new artist lol wayne looked like he was tryin to get all the attention from akon and nelly. i didnt see the beginning but from what i saw it was bad.

I don't usually get involved in this stuff but...

Ciara's performance was very DUDEish... hahaha Like I know the song is called "like a boy" but wow. It was like *sings one word* "girl" "WHAT" "YEAH" "YEAH" "WUT" "TRY IT"

The background recording was working overtime, cause she only sang about 3 wrods of the song (off key). Haha

I guess maybe she isn't to blame, but whoever choreographed and planned her performance has some explaining to do.

Beyonce is really in a class of her own.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only thing mims has managed to kill is his chances to make a second cd. As for 50 **** any 50 cent performance is not even worth his namesake. I wouldn't pay a nickel to see 50 perform. 50 is a studio rapper for a reason if he were to freestyle that dumbass wouldn't even have a piggy bank. nuff said.

Back