Best way to assign the same FX to multiple tracks in FL

AG Beats

Best way to assign the same FX to multiple tracks in FL???

What is the best way to do this? Lets say I have 3 vocal layers for the verses. I want to put a gate effect on the and make them "stutter" but I dont wanna put the same effect on three tracks and make three automation clips. I guess using a send would be the best way right? send all three tracks to on track? In FL that seems to get kind of weird tho...i did 'create submix to' send 1 on three mixer tracks and if i turn the send down they all go down, but i dont seem to have good volume control over the first two tracks...the third i linked if i turn it down it turns all the tracks down? I just dont understand haha ---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ---------- i think it can only handle two tracks on one send at a time or something but that doesnt seem right....the last two tracks I link up to the send will be controllable fine but whatever one i linked first just makes no sound at all

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

anyone?

Last edited:
You create a send, each of the 3 tracks route to a 4th track. This is the track you apply the gate to.

YouTube it, you probably just don't know how to use the mixer fully yet. At first its really overwhelming, but after a bit you'll be using it like a pro.

Back