Best vst plugin for making edm

I think GMS comes with FL 11, it's free so that could be a good vst to start if you don't want to pay for full version VST's. Although I don't use FL, but I'm pretty sure GMS is an option.

my favorite Synths are these

Sylenth1 for trance house
Synthmaster for electro dubstep
Rapture for Hip hOP metal and dubstep maybe some of a little of everything else but it is a little limted too in a way

beating a dead horse but various video sharing websites have an insanely vast amount of information regarding synthesizers, samplers and the like for no cost.
[youtube, google, yahoo, here]There is no best one, that is no longer the case.

Wouldn't this be like kicking a dead dog? I mean, we all know that there's no best DAW, or plugin, or VST, or anything.

Assuming you aren't talking about my dog, and not flipping out.
[if you dont know what im talking about ignore the comment]

learn sound design. Learn about the different types of sound synthesis Additive, Subtractive, FM etc. then you will be able to make pretty much anything you want with Sytrus and 3xosc. So many people want to just get Massive grab a preset and become skrilliex or Porter Robinson overnight. don't be that guy.. anyway check out Seamlessr on youtube he's got a wealth of FL Studio Knowledge. or check out How To Make Electronic Music.

learn sound design. Learn about the different types of sound synthesis Additive, Subtractive, FM etc. then you will be able to make pretty much anything you want with Sytrus and 3xosc. So many people want to just get Massive grab a preset and become skrilliex or Porter Robinson overnight. don't be that guy.. anyway check out Seamlessr on youtube he's got a wealth of FL Studio Knowledge. or check out How To Make Electronic Music.

Pretty much this. although, you just won't sound like skrillex AT ALL by using massive presets. He doesn't even use massive.

Back