Best Vst For Mastering In FL Studio

The mastering process usually comprises more than just dynamic processing. But if you just want to make your mix a little louder, Maximus should do the trick.

Another pretty good all in one mastering plugin is iZotope Ozone.

I personally prefer to use individual plugins, though. Brainworx bx-digital, Waves linear phase EQ, Waves C4, Sonnox Limiter or Waves L2.

The thing is that on the very first versions of Fl Studio i think it could not record so the daw may still have bad reputation because of that

but these new versions of fl studio that i have worked with have everything you need to work with

However different plugins have different presentation of the tools, and if you compare one with another , you may like one more than the other because othe knobs or whatsoever reason

But tell me something you cannot do in fl studio? You cant tell that because you can do everythig there

"But tell me something you cannot do in fl studio? You cant tell that because you can do everythig there"

Track versions, Advanced Timestretching, complex routings, Surround Mixes, Chord Tracks, and on and on and on... :D

Back