Best Trap Beats

W.A.I.S. Krew

!The Future Of Music!
ok so recently i was approached by a christian rapper that wants trap like beats ive made a few but its never really truely that style. of course i know lex etc.. but i am wanting to hear songs my fellow fpers think are great so i can study for the weekend. thanks in advance yall

I think the better thing to do would be to ask him for a song reference of the kind of sound he's looking for, there's a lot less guesswork on your end that way

In any case, "Hold Me Back" by Rick Ross is the most recent trap hit I can think of

The real question would be why someone would make a Christian song over a trap beat lol

that rick ross song go hard i have been jammin that one. i liked the god forgives i dont album. also think i am going to ask him for song references to see what exactly hes going for. also havent heard him rap yet, he works for the same company i work for and heard i made beats thru the grapevine.

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

lecrae church clothes was dope, thats the only christian rapper i know of thats tight

Last edited:
Trap beats have evolved over the time they have been around. I would say just study all of the artists that you can find that does trap music and see what the styles have in common and how most of the melodies are played. I think from there you could blend the different variations of trap beats together with your own style and have something totally dope and new :)

Good luck!

Back