best rap song to put as waking up alarm ?

DjPolair

so ther thi widget on ma smartphone....why am i talking like v-nasty ?

anyway, what suggestion u guys have ?

i been considering this right here

Kanye West - Good Morning - YouTube

tho i'm afraid ill get an attitude if i listen to this every morning

like, go to school be like: *****, you should be honored i would even show up to this fake shit !'' or something to the teacher..

throw in your suggestion, how you start your day is hella important, get that widget or app on smartphone and throw a song on it, i'm foreal this shit works wonders

you best put the phone across the room too so you really gotta get up

Last edited:
I go to sleep and wake up to soul and R&B stuff. But back in the days this the shit I used to wake up to.

Just waking up in the morning got to thank God!

Wake yo punk ass up!

Last edited:
I made my own mix for a wake up song. I went all the way back to KRS-ONE when he said "wake up. open your head! and put a book in it" .. then the beat drops!
adn im off to the grind!

I used to have this as an Alarm Task on my computer for 8am. Imagine how high out of the bed I jumped, when I accidentally left my studio monitors at full volume from the night before. I felt like my heart was pounding out of my chest just like the cartoons.

i used to have this as an alarm task on my computer for 8am. Imagine how high out of the bed i jumped, when i accidentally left my studio monitors at full volume from the night before. I felt like my heart was pounding out of my chest just like the cartoons.

lol!!!!

Back