Best Places Online to Get Your Music Heard

TAGG Productions

I would have to say..

1. Youtube - The best to me anyway, not just for music producers but the whole world is on there, it keeps track off all your fans and likes and views and where your views came from, great place for networking! made most my friends online there, one of my vids that i have monetized has 100s of views from a minja vevo video! where else are you gonna get your music up along side famous artist videos!

2.Facebook - you already know, but you can really branch out on FB make a fan page, start groups, make another person that can accept friends and have it be your artist page so you can add lots of friends and let people know whenever your put up on soundcloud soundclick youtube etc.

3. SoundCloud - Great site, big community! im not on there much cause you have to upload and you cant share YT links or anything else but you can network on your profile and have all your sites up, i just got on there in the past 3 days and have over 200 followers so it seem like a big group on there and you can look up all your friends from FB

4. ReverbNation.com - This site is great cause you can embed links and share links to all your over site to network but theres alot of dead fans and people on there, id say about 1/3 of people look like they will never sign back on again and i dont get a crazy big response when i reach out on there but its pretty good

5 Future Producers - always a good size community online and guest on 24/7, lots of areas to network and learn!

List them off Free or Paid 4 everyone getting started online including myself!

SUB TAGG's On YouTube

TAGG's on SoundCloud

TAGG's Fan Page

TAGG's On FB

TAGG's On Reverb

Last edited:
Soundclick is good as well.

PMPWorldwide.com is great. It costs money, but it's a real industry site, with only serious A&Rs/projects/etc.

I've had 5 tracks featured on the front page of PMP in the year I've been on the site.

Never tried Beatport, but I know people use that as well.

Twitter is a great networking tool as well.

Here is a super "PRO TIP" Start following you competition and uploading music to SAME places they upload their music. It save you time in finding new sites for exposure. You can never put your eggs into one basket ever an easy way to follow producers is to set up google alerts put their "NAME" as the keyword. They will alert you each time that person does anything on the net under that name. hehe

Generally, just look up active forums, get a part of the communities and share your stuff.

Personally, Soundcloud has been huge for me. Met a lot of different people and usually get a lot of good constructive criticism.

signing up for forums and being active in the community is a good way. post your website in your signature and make meaningful posts and people will click on your links

Being active is very important. If you are helping build the community, it will encourage others to do so as well.

just a question from a noob. if you dont have any friends on twitter how do you get your music heard on it. I have no idea wtf im doing lol.

Being active is very important. If you are helping build the community, it will encourage others to do so as well.
Yup, being active is the key part.
just a question from a noob. if you dont have any friends on twitter how do you get your music heard on it. I have no idea wtf im doing lol.
Follow and interact with people who you would like to hear your music =]

Last edited:
i think every of the big website works ( youtube, soundcloud, twitter, facebook, blazetrak, istandard, pmp worldwirde, artist direct,modernbeats) , with the big difference one cost some hundreds of $$$$ the other is for free, i prefer the websites for free

it is more important that the music is hot and everyone want to listen to it

my favourite way is to buy some cheap A&R list for 20$$ and send them some bombs, so that they respond :hello:

Last edited:
Most people don't even know half of the people following them on twitter, just gotta go out there and do a bit of "networking"

Back