Beatz

C

cream811

whats up peeps,i need some beatz for a demo mixtape that im puttin out,anybody got any beatz they wanna lend to the project.if not give me some prices and some links to your sites.good looks

What kind of beatz

what type of beatz r u lookin 4? i'd b glad 2 work with u if ur good and on the same vibe as my ****

INDUSTRY SOUND>>STREET PRICE

I got a site upa nd i'll be updating it on the reg... chick it out every few days there will be something new..holla back on a private message if you feeling any.......

Looking for beatz?.......

....... links below..... prices negotiable. I'll peep your site to see how lyrically skilled you are soon. If you're expecting to buy the beat in full, expect the price to be high.. not selling my beats with copyright for $20 dollars.. that's like selling your soul and your talent short.. a good lyricizt wouldn't sell his most prized lyricz for $20 to an emcee who can't even deliver them with the heart and soul that the writer put into 'em.. feel me? I ain't a crack addict, so I'm not in dire need for $20 to sell my beat w/copyright off. ha ha ha. But holla if interested and we can work something out.. check out tha beatz on the links below.. different ones on each site. Holla.

Genycis
(tha NYC is in the name!)

Back