Beats that inspire you

Madeon = god

---------- Post added 12-11-2011 at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was 12-09-2011 at 03:14 AM ----------

Eminence front by the who. Magical intro, and beat of course.

What inspires me are the early demos from some of my favorites. Fly Los demos come to mind. Knowing that my beats sound similar to theirs reassures me that if I keep it, I'll get to their level one day.

I can play this shit for hours on end...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qXGme1K_NeE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/iYqFE7SYOJg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Probably morethe overall production than just the beats. These tracks are something special.

****, mad embed fail. whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Scott Storch Beats or anyone...Daz Dilinger Money on my Mind

Black Milk always got NASTY drums

I know Preemo got killer beats for days, but this is one of my favs for sure.

LOL this isn't even a song, its an outro. But Really showcases Exile's style. This is my favorite thing to drive to...When I hear it all I wanna do is go home and work on some beats.

When I first heard Dilla's sample of Jackson 5's Dancing Machine. Tip used it for "Move". I listened to Dilla's version, then listened to the original Dancing Machine over and over again. I just became fascinated on how Dilla did that. It was a mystery. That beat turned me into CSI Grissom. I bought an MPC and a TEAC CD Recorder and tried to find the evidence. The rest is history.

Last edited by a moderator:
Common -Dreamer/Believer, Drake- Take Care, Mac Miller- k.i.d.s and Blue slide park

Kev Brown- Struggla's Theme, Ft Grap Luva

---------- Post added 01-03-2012 at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was 01-01-2012 at 04:27 PM ----------

Ghostface Killah- Fish, Ft Cappadonna, Raekwon (Produced by RZA)

I like your choice of D.I.T.C. - Day One.

Here are some of my many favorites:

KRS-One - Mortal Thought
Ghostface Killah - Assassination Day
GZA - Swordsman
Dr. Octagon - Earth People
Gravediggaz - 6 feet deep
Del - 3030
Nas - Represent
Outkast - Babylon
Showbiz and AG - Neighbahood Sickness
The Roots - Datskat

Back