Beat I created with FL STUDIO

You want criticism but no negative ones? Typical kid. Will never learn to improve. This is why music productions are full of shitty producers. They don't ever want criticism. I could make a "beat" of me smashing trash can lids together and I guarantee somebody like you on the forums would be like "Sick beat bro, just EQ it better. I can hear Big Sean rapping to this."

You'll only improve if you know the flaws into your music, you are your biggest criticizer. Start by reading about the basics, then to mixing and synthesis. Aside this, just practice a lot. From thousands of beats you'll do, you use very few of them.

Peace

You want criticism but no negative ones? Typical kid. Will never learn to improve. This is why music productions are full of shitty producers. They don't ever want criticism. I could make a "beat" of me smashing trash can lids together and I guarantee somebody like you on the forums would be like "Sick beat bro, just EQ it better. I can hear Big Sean rapping to this."

That's one of the many things I do to get my drums the way they are, admittedly hilarious. To shauna though, criticism is definitely needed.
Or else you satisfied with where you're at already then you don't need our opinions.

Guys, since when is constructive criticism considered negative?

He said no negative comments, im assuming that means saying something like "that was shitty" or "that was trash"

There are some quantise and arrangement issues (honestly went a bit mad in the middle) and for me it's definitely lacking bass (and a bassline) some of the piano work was a bit clumsy (that might be what you're going for IDK)

Considering I'm listening on my iPad using a Bluetooth speaker - the mix itself wasn't 'too' bad, sound selection not to my taste but definitely not awful.

I've made worse so keep at it G!

Back