[Bass/Lo-Fi] new Track called Lonely

This is nice man. Low end is sounding nice and smooth as well. This female sample in the background definitely works well too

Very interesting track, nicely produced. Dunno exactly what the genre is but its very laid back.

Love this...I dig how it stays down low the whole song and the percussion samples move you through the song. The giggles are kinda creepy at first but the "lonely" sample brings some brightness to the mood.

I hear that far back talking sample in the left and sort of want to hear it a bit more. Sounds like maybe some digital artifacts on the far right to clean up maybe, unless they're there on purpose.

The giggles are kinda creepy at first but the "lonely" sample brings some brightness to the mood.
sry for the late bump but i just read this and had to answer on it :D
so i find it very funny that you say the lonely sample gives it brightness as i uploaded this track like 2 or 3 weeks after finishing it because it always sounded to depressive for me :D i felt like when i up this people gonna start to think what an effin loner :D:D:D only uploaded it due to a friend telling me that hes really diggin it.
but nvm im glad u like it

Back