Banging new beat - F4F 100%

hcgaron

Hey all - here is a banging new beat I produced (at least I feel like it is). But you always keep me honest, all feedback is appreciated and will be returned 100%.

Cheers!

P.S. - Make sure to leave your links for feedback!

The intro reeled me into the beat. This was good due to the fact that it gave the impression that the beat was gonna bang. Im not a producer or make beats by any stretch, im actually a rapper, but here's my critique: Cool theme and feel, sounds like somethin that would go hard. The breakdowns and buildups are complimentary and well done. The whole beat together though just doesnt "hit" me like i would want it to. I would advice to use "better" sounds to replace the sounds that work and eliminate the ones that dont work. Sounds maybe too layered for me. A simple yet effective beat is better than a layered one that doesnt sound good. thats just my honest 2 cents. keep grindin and workin!

Thanks for the feedback!

- Awesome intro
- The rhodes are dope
- In terms of instrumentation and the arrnagement and drum elements (pretty much everything) -- its very professional -- sounds reall good -- definitely top notch level in that respect
- However, i think the MIX needs work (ex: sometimes drums are too low during certain sections/i think the rhodes maybe too loud (just a little too loud tho)
- I think if you layered a snare over the clap, that would make the track knock a bit harder

Other than that everything is top notch

Thanks all of you for your feedback - I am listening to your soundcloud channels and private website to return the plays! Since nobody left links to feedback on FP I'll just say I do very much appreciate your feedback; it helps me grow and become a better producer.

Cheers to you guys and keep up your hard work - sounding great!

Back