Banging instrumental "Rap Messiah" let me know what you think

Dope track. That bass is on point. Arrangement is good, keeps the mind interested, nothing is too long. With some vocals this track would be mad dope. Your panning & stereowidth sound good. I think, your instruments need a little more color. some saturation may help things stand out a little more. gives them more color. I like that snare. though i agree it should be pitched to fit the mix better. could use a little more snap to it. try using a compressor w a short attack (about 30-50 ms) & a short release. Overall, the title fits the track very well & I can almost here someone rapping over the beat. Sounds great! keep it up! don't hesitate to send over more for feedback!

Hope you got a chance to re-work it. All the comments I would say have been said before, so there is no point in repeating, but it's an interesting beat.

@miguel Thanks for the taking the time to leave some solid feedback bro, i appreciate it.

@johnni Thanks bro havent got the chance yet but i'll get around to it though soon lol.

Last edited:
Hey man dope track for sure. I think the two things I would work on is the snare, i would just use a different one tbh. Love the lead synth and the atmosphere, maybe one more mid range instrument would be nice to fill out the mix a little more. Good work though keep grindin.

Hey man dope track for sure. I think the two things I would work on is the snare, i would just use a different one tbh. Love the lead synth and the atmosphere, maybe one more mid range instrument would be nice to fill out the mix a little more. Good work though keep grindin.
Thanks bro i appreciate that and i agree there should be another mid range instrument. Drop a link to some of your stuff bro.

The intro was mad long. You should definitely work on the mixing. I like the ideas in this though. It's really good.

The intro was mad long. You should definitely work on the mixing. I like the ideas in this though. It's really good.

Thanks for the feedback i appreciate it bro but the intro's only like 21 seconds that didn't seem too long for me but i guess it's all opinion.

i bet the subs do need boosting, i need a sub woofer though lol i only got one speaker cause the other broke and it only go's down to 50 hz lol soo all my real deep sub frequencies i can't hear at all lol.

Thanks for the feedback though and i'll do my best to fix it without hearing em lol

Last edited:
I like it I could see myself making a very dark song out of it. The rhythm is on point too.

Let me know what you think of my music bro

Hell yeah bro you could get a premium lease of this song for only $10 bucks in my signature. I like your style of music and your vocals are actually mixed well, i can't tell you how sick i am of seeing amateur rappers who don't care bout the mix of their vocals good shit and the lyrics and concept are original.

Last edited:
Hell yeah bro you could get a premium lease of this song for only $10 bucks in my signature. I like your style of music and your vocals are actually mixed well, i can't tell you how sick i am of seeing amateur rappers who don't care bout the mix of their vocals good shit and the lyrics and concept are original.

Yeah that was an important thing, getting the vocals right. If they aren't the song won't sound good outside a pair of headphones.
I'll check out a few of your other beats bro thank you

Returning your kind feed....

The mixing is really crisp, the panning and the spectral emphasis in particular. The composition itself has a thriller type edge rminiscent of an espionage film.

I am no authority on contemporary genres such as this but I can say for certain that the quality of the production is very impressive indeed, with great balance and clarity.

I like the sound of the 808. Percussion is also on point and overall a nice vibe. What i didn´t like was that generic trap chant and the mix could be more lively. Keep it up.

hahaha yoo straight up i put that trap chant in there just to laugh at it lol, Thanks for the feedback though i'll have a newer version of this up today with a much crispier snare and i'll even take that trap chant out just for you because i hate it too.

The beat itself is great but i find the snare to be a little to low and the chant also. But other then that maybe bring up the kick a little but no the 808( i dnt know if you layered a kick with a 808 or if its just a 808). Overall a very dope beat! Simple but could do some damage with the right artist!

Back