BandCoach Appreciation Thread...

BiggRome 2.0

Can you dig it ?
Give it up for dude...

a REAL musician... wait I have spell that the net way... a REAL musicion...

Proud of the time and effort you've put into your passion man. Not just using presets and arps. Love it and envious the I didn't focus.

Thank BandCoach for even comin' around this place and giving REAL knowledge.

Drew knows his shit too. Cas is just a samplin' azz nucca. (Cas knows what's up, lol)

Last edited:
If your nose was any browner you would be Rudolf the brown nosed reindeer (there's my Christmas comment for this year.)

In all seriousness though my encounters with him (i know i can be a dick sometimes) have been fairly pleasant and understanding of where i'm coming from, not to mention the fact some of the best lyric critiques I've had are from him.

+1 appreciation

If your nose was any browner you would be Rudolf the brown nosed reindeer (there's my Christmas comment for this year.)

In all seriousness though my encounters with him (i know i can be a dick sometimes) have been fairly pleasant and understanding of where i'm coming from, not to mention the fact some of the best lyric critiques I've had are from him.

+1 appreciation

If your Mama was any whiter, she couldn't tell whether it was my cum or her snot this time of year. Thank you for you contribution and tell your Mom's there's a BBC on FP for her.

If you don't know what that is.... she does, just do me the favor. BandCoach is still.... a Band Coach... I can go further but I won't. lol.

Old Professor with spare time on his hands to lurk forums and heckle people that don't care about his typing accuracy pratice.

What if your profession was - Band Coach? and they found out you were a forum internet hater?

Dude knows music I suppose... but I've never heard any. This is the old ROMEY ROME sayin'... prove yourself BYTCH!

BandRoach is in the Hip Hop section posting Burt Baccarat scales and chords... you're on THE WRONG SITE dude (don't know what to call Orange Niggaz from Australia)

I post .... HIP HOP!

Made this shit on my cell phone -

https://soundcloud.com/onlinemusicproduction/john-again-made-it-on-my-phone

them made this on the same cell phone -

https://soundcloud.com/onlinemusicproduction/john-rmx-delete

Romey is bout Beatszzz...

Last edited:
Careful. I got a warning for less..

It's all good tho. I ain't got no beef with nobody but I will retaliate if you disrespect me. It is what it is.

Internet retaliation is not retaliation... it's just plain and simple banter and fun.

Band Coach doesn't know me. I like Band Coach. Don't give a shit if he likes me.

One day the net will work itself out...

+1 for bandcoach. Breh drops serious heat on a level most producas and beatmakas cant comprehend. That trap progression post dude dropped a while back was sticky worthy.

one luv.

:cheers:

It's true he makes great posts, I find myself liking his stuff when I look up things I need information on.
He always, ALWAYS drops knowledge.

Last edited:
Careful. I got a warning for less..

It's all good tho. I ain't got no beef with nobody but I will retaliate if you disrespect me. It is what it is.

You disrespect those who disrespect you, man that's disrespectful i disrespect you.

Nice thread. I've learned quite a bit reading bandcoach's posts. I always consider how long some of those intricate theory posts must take to type. Reminds me how much there is to know about this music we love so much. Respect.

Back