B.o.B x Future Instrumental "De Niro" [Prod. Pay$o] (F4F!)

This sounds good. I don't know that I believe the 4-5 months producing part. If so, you are years ahead of where I was at that point. I think your mixing could improve slightly but maybe that's youtube quality. It's got some low mid frequencies that are standing out to me. You may consider pulling just a little bit of the lows off of the horns that are holding in the background. I liked your sound selection and arrangement.

Thanks for your feedback on my track.

Total agreement on the high end. It's a bit dull (not in form, but in frequency variation).
And just like above, the mix could use some work. The horns need to be brighter. They're a very bright instrument and have a certain presence about them that's sort of lacking here.
Love the drums, fit great and are rhythmically right where they need to be.
Nice beat! Looking forward to hearing what else you've got.

Had to turn this way up so I could actually hear everything that was going on.
Sounds like you cut a lot of the highs and the low end is very faint (bass / kick knocking) wise.
I like the arp, brass/synth cords, and the piano melody.
Do I see bob on this .... not sure. It has the potential to be really good but I feel the chords are a bit over done.
Transitions and change ups are needed for sure. Possibly a low pass filter somewhere in there and some drum rolls/snare rolls/etc.
Once you fix that mix and get it knocking the way it should I will give it another ear.
Keep it up plenty of more time to master your craft only way to learn is by time experience and peer to peer suggestions.

KFX

Back