Autumn Arrives

No the whole thing is from sampled instruments, all the melody lines and harmonies (flute & oboe) were composed in the piano roll editor, the strings were developed from the basic piano chord sequence. Bass was developed with the help of an arpeggiator from the piano line and heavily edited in piano roll.

There is a high level of musicality evident in this which belies the method of construction - for me that is proof positive of how fortunate we are to have the means at our disposal to reach beyond ourselves and create.

You should be proud that you have conceived and executed something as accomplished as this track, and experiment some more, as you clearly have the foundations well and truly in place.

There is a high level of musicality evident in this which belies the method of construction - for me that is proof positive of how fortunate we are to have the means at our disposal to reach beyond ourselves and create.

You should be proud that you have conceived and executed something as accomplished as this track, and experiment some more, as you clearly have the foundations well and truly in place.

@ FNYK: Thank you very much, that is very affirming feedback. I put a lot of work into that track.I will try to find some music you have posted so I may return some feedback.

I also did a Youtube for that one Autumn Arrives - YouTube

Back