Automation Glitch: Please Help

P

PDeeJ.

Normally in Logic Studio 9, moving any region within a given lane causes all of the work done in the automation to shift respectively with the region (so that you can move your regions around without having to redo automation work). However, today, when I opened a previous file that I was working on, all of the panning and other automation work had shifted 1/2 beat. I have no idea how it happened, and when I try to shift it back, it won't fix, because now it is doing what it is supposed to do. So is there a way that I can shift my regions without effecting the movement of my automations? I would prefer not to do all of it again if I don't need to. I cannot post any pictures yet (new user :shame:) or else I would show a screen shot of what I'm trying to say, but if anybody understands what I am talking about, or cares for me to send them an email with the screen shot, please let me know. I wan't to get back to this beat ASAP.

Thanks in advance

Just fixed the problem. For anyone who did not know, under preferences you can choose whether or not you want the automation to move with your regions.. simple as that.

Back