Audio Of Bangladesh Released, Confirms Dissing Swizz Beatz

The media industry is a ****ing joke. They set shit up like this to make controversy. It's sad that in order to sell something or get attention you have to do something negative. One of these idiots are about to drop something.

^^^^^that's why she set him up but she didn't get the answer she tried to bring out of him. She went at Bang real smooth.....so smooth that she didn't realize she was talking to a cocky ass dude...she expected something different. She asked the question more in a way of..."nigga.....the game moving fast today...so with them wack ass beats that you make....what the fuuck are you going to do to not fade away.....we all know you ain't no Swizz Beats type dude.....ole "I had major hits with Beyonce so I should be consider one of the greatest" face azz." She expected an answer like "well you know I'm working with 2 Chainz and blah blah...got my album releasing soon, got my clothing line in the works, working on a collab album with such and such"......NOPE.....she didn't know that dude is a very jealous type cat. Went in on Swizz because his head THAT big. Nigga went FP on her ass. lol!

The wild thing is that b4 this, i thought bang was just a laid back cat who didn't really say that much. Def some jealous nucca vibe, they need to come to FP and have a e-beef.

most producers have an ego,

If you don't, you should probably find a different genre.

Hip Hop has ALWAYS been about the competition. Not a bad thing... the NBA and NFL and Boxing and everything else... thrives on competition.

Last edited:
Back