.::Attack 101::. Slick Trap Banger (F4F)

RyneCichella

Hey Doods,
Im looking for feedback on my mastering and just general criticisms on my new track! also drop your links in the comments will happily give you feedback!!!

Hey Doods,
Im looking for feedback on my mastering and just general criticisms on my new track! also drop your links in the comments will happily give you feedback!!!

Very different, sounds like nothing ive heard before which is good! nice job on the melodies.. i wouldnt exactly call it trap. mix sounds clean i would bring up the kicks more tho as well as the 808... keep it up thnx for the feed

I think you've done a fantastic job mastering....sounds like you've achieved the highest volume/dynamics ratio...everything sounded tight, vry well compressed...bright and clear. Im impressed with your other track as well.

I dont have the hours in or knowhow to do this style, but i'll just keep at it. keep learnin from people like you haha

This sounds more techno-y than trap to me but I really like it. Sounds industry level and original, kicks could be sitting better in the mix thouh

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd agree on the kick--definitely needs more meat. Sounds like there is space in the mix for more of it too cuz the bass sits pretty low. I was impressed nevertheless, great job!>

Back