Atmospheric enough? Let me know! (F4F)

WillisMixes

Creative Mind
This is the first track I've finished off for about a year so happy for all the feedback you have!

Show me anything you've done recently and I'll listen and give some feedback in return.

Sounds nice, only thing I noticed mixing wise is the kick sounds just a tad too low in volume, but it also works for the style so if that's what you were going for then don't need to adjust that. Some really nice layers come in throughout which is awesome and maintained my interest, love the creative panning and rhythmic changes each time they pop up. Really nice arrangement too, overall good work keep it up! :)

I like how the track seems to freestyle at about 1:30 onwards with the bass synth. All of it has really good production quality and seems to be pretty well mixed. Maybe the track could do with a few more SFX filling out the back ground and assisting during transitions. I like how you bring back the same bassline at 4:00 but I think you should have a sound that indicates that you're playing that bassline again. So there should be something (some kind of unique SFX/noise) at about 1:16 and at about 4:06 to indicate the transition to this 'bass section'. Also, your kick drums could stand to gain a little more sub bass. Here's my track

Appreciate the feedback. Just listened to your track, the change at 0:30 feels really nice, automation was really on point. Maybe just my taste but could turn down the resonance on that synth at 1:06. Really cool track, lots of variety and has a nice mixdown. Goes really well with the art too.

Cool track! I really like the bass synth fill-ins throughout parts of the track. Nice arrangement aswell!

Here's my track if you would like to comment on it!

Back