Asr x

R

ransum

I seen one in the pawn shop for $250 i dont know much about it, i was just wondering if anybody has any experience with it and can give me some info on it.

Is it the black one? Maybe it's me but that seems like it might be a bit high. Make sure it has the SCSI expansion.

Also, I would make sure I check all the knobs and pads well. The encoders on the knob can mess up easily and they jump around like crazy. It's got a great sound though.

i wouldnt bother with the black. For that kind of money you can find a red. The reds are better machines imo even though the blacks look better imo

I'll check all that out thanks for the advice Mannas.what is the diff in the red and black, by the way its the black one.

I've been looking at a black one at Guitar Center for the past few weeks, but no one there could explain to me the difference between the ASR X and the ASR-10. I've wanted an ASR-10 for a while, how similar is the ARS X to it as far as sampling goes?

I've been looking at a black one at Guitar Center for the past few weeks, but no one there could explain to me the difference between the ASR X and the ASR-10. I've wanted an ASR-10 for a while, how similar is the ARS X to it as far as sampling goes?
The ASRX Pro (red) is newer has more memory has scsi built in and a lot of other features and are a lot more stable than the black ASRX's. Honestly though I am with Diablo on if I am going to grab one of these it would probably be an ASR10 if not an EPS (well I did grab an EPS for that reason) imo the EPS series are just better machines

Back