Are you still a Kanye West fan... ???

I like his first album cover
I only heard Jesus Walks a few times

I heard that he makes great sampled beats but by that time I was done with secular music

He is doing his thing...not too many men have a wife that was a virgin when they got with them..
I know my key fits my lock and I'm the master key not one else has it..
but that's all about having a Holy Ghost Girl

-Coach Antonio

Last edited:
If you're talking musically, The College Dropout is one of my favourite hip-hop albums of all time. You don't get albums put together with such truth and a running theme like that anymore. He's lost his mind musically now.

Personality wise you could always tell he is/was intolerable. He's just another example of putting power and influence in the wrong hands. It destroys perceptions and life choices worse than most illegal drugs.

Kanye is a fool and is only still holding on because he's no longer being credited for his actual musical output.

At the same time you can't knock the guy's unrestricted confidence and business-mindedness. Most people I know would burn out all that dollar faster than you can say Jesus Walks. He's maintained it. I appreciate the smarts in how he has managed to stay relevant while hating that he has managed to stay so relevant.

The masses are so susceptible to impressions, if you can truly master that and also have much musical knowledge you can be successful. Having a wide knowledge of marketing is more important than your musical product for longevity. (After you've made it, of course. I would say the two are equally important in the build up.)

Last edited:
I thought Yeezus was pretty good. Not nearly as comprehensive as his other albums IMO but good nonetheless. The shit he's doing now with the Confederate flag and whatnot's certainly garnering some attention though. Lol

IDK about everybody else but i still ****s wit Yeezy. I could care less about who he gives the pickle to. It aint makin me bust nothing and damn sure aint making my pockets any fatter. Just my opinion tho.

College Dropout & Late Registration. He started messin around with too much synths on Graduation, please leave that to Timbo!

never was a fan, I just couldent ever relate... but I always respected his production skillz.

Back