Are you still a Kanye West fan... ???

BiggRome 2.0

Can you dig it ?
Football players, Basketball players, Brandy's lil brother... wore that azz out.

As a man, would you feel like a man knowing that your woman has been rung out publicly?

For the record, I don't even like this thread. I just feel bad for Tanye.

... and if Wiz Kalifa - last hit was Black and Yellow had your last jump off... I can't say nothing else.

If you don't understand... I have a time machine in my laptop...

Rehab, dude.... that shit got yo azz...

You know where the .gifs are, lol

I used to do that shit. lol.

.... and it was fun when mf's music sucked shit out of a straw....

What's next? The Beat Battle call out... ?

Yezzir, kid shit.

Check this shit out...

2ND SCRAP TOMORROW !!!!

Tell your BYTCH to come here and get off my dick - [sometime in the 90's by Ice Cube about some Projects]

I missed the first fight - actually watching here ... If you think you're arguing with me, scream at my internet name... ha ha. DumbAzz.

Last edited:
i know where the gifs are but where is onlinemusicproduction.com ?

edit :

you don't have enough money or gumption to face me in a battle, you and i both know this.

edit: you talk all this crap on todays music and this is what you produce.

how can you show your face on this forum?

Last edited:
i know where the gifs are but where is onlinemusicproduction.com ?

edit :

you don't have enough money or gumption to face me in a battle, you and i both know this.

edit: you talk all this crap on todays music and this is what you produce.

how can you show your face on this forum?

Nerds use gumption...

I don't beat battle because ... eerrr... ummm ... it would have no meaning except an ego stroke...

What if you beat me... I hope you would nut and have change for the laundromat to wash your drawls... " I beat biggrome!"
If I beat you... the weatherman's predictions probably wouldn't change.... I would still have the same shit on my plate.

How much Halloween candy did you get? My daughter had fun...

last year for her she said...

Troll outfit?

Last edited:
Got the freak pussy all fonky just for a car or some props..........while Kanye making big moves with the prostitute like a pimp. Them other dudes were trickin a piece of pussy and didn't know what to do with her. Some women are just a piece of pussy to say you hit it.........others have benefits. Look at them other dudes......they hurtin like a MFer. Wiz and the jump off lookin disfunctional and shit........straight ratchet type shit. lmao! That ain't no pimp shit. Pimp shit is suing google for fuucking with your money.

Kanye said he wants to be the first multi trillionare........Wiz wants to prove to the world that he really a true weed smoker....nuff said. lol! And ray J still po pimpin some flicks........he gone be 50 years old and proud he hit a billionare biitch. Kanye will be the reason they trying to get trillions.

"Trash like to fuuck with $40 in the club. Fuucking up the game, biitch it gets no love.
She be cross country giving all that she got. A thousand a pop, I'm pulling Bentley's off the lot." Pimp C.

But I still don't like Kanye....he still a sucka to me. Not because of Kim....but he got baby dolls and act like a spoiled little biitch.

Last edited:
I don't get it.
I'm willing to bet the broads y'all niggas dealin' with have rap sheets equal-to-or-longer-than Kim's, with a net worth less than what I paid for my iPad.

To be honest. That Kanye West up-pitched vocal sampling was the reason i wanted to make beats back in the day. That was around 2005.
But these days i don't even pay attention to Kanye anymore. really not at all.
I heard Yeezus in the car of 1 of my friends and really it made me feel terrible. He really sold his soul to the devil IMO.
It didnt sound musical at all. It was horrible really.
How can you change from being 1 of the best producers on earth into making the worst music in the world.

To be honest. That Kanye West up-pitched vocal sampling was the reason i wanted to make beats back in the day. That was around 2005.
But these days i don't even pay attention to Kanye anymore. really not at all.
I heard Yeezus in the car of 1 of my friends and really it made me feel terrible. He really sold his soul to the devil IMO.
It didnt sound musical at all. It was horrible really.
How can you change from being 1 of the best producers on earth into making the worst music in the world.

I'll tell you how!!!!

He got rid of samples and THOUGHT he could make music on his own.... then his real musical talent level was on display.

Rice, delete your post. Them other niggaz was...

and it's on the innanet. Her family has money from Old lawyer money and O.J. the Knife Man...

I'll tell you how!!!!

He got rid of samples and THOUGHT he could make music on his own.... then his real musical talent level was on display.

Rice, delete your post. Them other niggaz was...

and it's on the innanet. Her family has money from Old lawyer money and O.J. the Knife Man...

I still am. Just cautious now. I loved the first 4 albums, but then came watch the throne and Yeezus... I can't really stand either of them. To me after he did my MBDTF he stepped down on his rapping and just says random stuff. He tried to get out there with Yeezus and it just sounds horrible. If he gets back on track he'll be back in good graces with me, but for now. I'm on the fence

I don't get it.
I'm willing to bet the broads y'all niggas dealin' with have rap sheets equal-to-or-longer-than Kim's, with a net worth less than what I paid for my iPad.

No. Kim K has money because she was seen sucking on Brandi's lil brother. Dude's that have just hit puberty are fapping to Kanye's wife. ... so they buy his music.

The moral of this thread is... make crappy music - get sloppy fourths.

I still am. Just cautious now. I loved the first 4 albums, but then came watch the throne and Yeezus... I can't really stand either of them. To me after he did my MBDTF he stepped down on his rapping and just says random stuff. He tried to get out there with Yeezus and it just sounds horrible. If he gets back on track he'll be back in good graces with me, but for now. I'm on the fence

He has a good musical / edgy ear... when other people make the music.

Remember him playing that MPC on stage that time... it looked like it was hard for him. I knew way before that that he had the ear (producer) and not the talent (musician).

If Timbo was on that MPC, his head would've been rockin' on beat, his eyes would've been rolling back and people would've felt like something spiritual was in the room.... Kanye likes music - but can't really make music (a lot of FP also).

People buy his "persona" - that's the reason for the shockin' interviews that occur very often. He's in the news more for what he does / says moreso than his music. He was in the spotlight before because of other people's music - "sampling".

Last edited:
He has a good musical / edgy ear... when other people make the music.

Remember him playing that MPC on stage that time... it looked like it was hard for him. I knew way before that that he had the ear (producer) and not the talent (musician).

If Timbo was on that MPC, his head would've been rockin' on beat, his eyes would've been rolling back and people would've felt like something spiritual was in the room.... Kanye likes music - but can't really make music (a lot of FP also).

People buy his "persona" - that's the reason for the shockin' interviews that occur very often. He's in the news more for what he does / says moreso than his music. He was in the spotlight before because of other people's music - "sampling".

quite truthfully though he's one of the best mainstream sampler's. And the ear for the music is the most important thing for a musician. It doesn't matter if he can bang out on a mpc like Araab Music, but if he can't organize the talent into something good, then it means nothing. He also has an amazing sense of showmanship. His performance of Jesus Walks at the 47th Grammys was crazy.

quite truthfully though he's one of the best mainstream sampler's. And the ear for the music is the most important thing for a musician. It doesn't matter if he can bang out on a mpc like Araab Music, but if he can't organize the talent into something good, then it means nothing. He also has an amazing sense of showmanship. His performance of Jesus Walks at the 47th Grammys was crazy.

Co-sign. Excluding Yeezus hot garbage, his catalog from the late nineties to about 2011 is crazy. Beautiful Dark was a classic concept album. Kim's in his head and nobody is checking his super size ego.
That's all!
He ain't the first artist to catch David Ruffin disease and he won't be the last.

Speaking from experience?

I do background checks on ho's... I interview their friends.

To bad your bytch made you feel like you were phuggin' a bologna sandwich...

Lash out homie... lol

and do this too. Don't Twerk.

Bedroom dancers are just as cocky as bedroom PRADUCAZ... wow.

Last edited:
this thread delivers

It has not yet, I have always questioned Kanye's true musical ability. I'm limited myself. He has made a name off of Chaka Khan, Jamie Foxx and everybody else and has been "controversial" ala Eminem / Lady Gaga....

Then he believed that he was important.

Don't buy your Mama fake titties and marry a plastic woman. = Always been a plastic / fake producer

Oh, watch out for street signs too...

I should be a supporter because I don't know dude.... but he's pretty dramatic. I'm just speaking on his music I hope.

I like this song though - https://soundcloud.com/onlinemusicproduction/set-it

Last edited:
Back