Are you an OLD Hip Hopper?

BiggRome 2.0

Can you dig it ?
You don't have to state your age or anything... but wouldn't you agree that this shit is HARD to let go of?

I'm not talking to you dabblers... that came from Rock n Roll n shit and have the nerve to make up fake ass names and talk shit on a random web forum.

I'm talkin' to the people that feel like... I walk Hip Hop, I talk Hip Hop, I dress Hip Hop, I AM Hip Hop...

If you have ever worn skinny jeans in your life, please lurk this thread, thanks...

Notice that I didn't say Old School Hip Hopper... you can go to school at any age.

I still love the shit... loves me some shit people hate on, lol...

Last edited:
Someone should produce a movie called 'The 40 Year Old Hip Hop Head', taking the audience into the daily life and perspective of a just turned middle age cat that grew up on the music and culture and still represents it while juggling all the adult situations that come from being a responsible man. The dude with the new tims, too-baggy jeans (for this slim jean era), Pelle Pelle leather on and the fitted (no snapbacks), lol...

I will be there. 29 is the new 14, I jam the same tracks from middle school.

I played this for my little cousin and he went out and actually BOUGHT every Pac CD he could find. He way like "Yall music is waaaay better , what happend!".

I want to be 87 y.o. in a white suit on a big front porch,rocking chair, drinking lemonade and jamming this...

Last edited:
It's funny hearing people talk about rappers being new when they have been in the game for a long ass time. Like Mystikal.......a dude said he doesn't fit today's music. NEWS UPDATE!!! He never fit music of any era........that's why he is a bad MFer!!!!

You can't hate on this shit...... you just gonna sound stupid if you do. This is a classic.

If you don't have this album.....you can't say shit about 90's hip hop..straight up.

Ahd yeah the shit skipping..........he owns this shit!!!! Got dammit!!! lol!

Someone should produce a movie called 'The 40 Year Old Hip Hop Head', taking the audience into the daily life and perspective of a just turned middle age cat that grew up on the music and culture and still represents it while juggling all the adult situations that come from being a responsible man. The dude with the new tims, too-baggy jeans (for this slim jean era), Pelle Pelle leather on and the fitted (no snapbacks), lol...

Yep, they should also show the life of the man that made moves at 25 - 26 and was a wise one and show the people that still were in the biz at 40 and shit who can't make music .... but were in the music biz and watched that shit sink and had to get worried.

I'd love to see that flick, lol. They should title that movie "Ol Plane" or some shit, lol.

Last edited:
These beats don't go hard today. Shit is sweet.

Beat sounds like it's your doom.

You ain't no Wu fan foreal if you don't have this album.

Love this shit. Know it word per word......well used to. lol!

Last edited:
man i remember when i asked a friends brothers friend about which redman album to get, since it was my first time coppin reggie
dare iz a darkside or muddy waters...i was a fan ever since

I like my music, lol... some young dude do too.

40 is ... well, Short and Dre are over 40 ... I think Jay Z is.

Shit is cray.

If I COULD make another type of music... I would.

Something in me relates to Hip Hop... not just on a beat level.

I'm getting all Maino esque lately though...

Last edited:
we all relate to hip hop, just because im getting older, hip hop will always be a part of me, i cant or wont just give it up cause im older...nah
hip hop helped mold me into what i am and im forever grateful for it, i honestly dont know what kind of person i would be if i listened to any other genre other than hip hop when i was a kid

Im only 22 but still feel very much like a "hip hopper". I was actually sadden when I started at my job 6 months ago. EVERYONE exept me wears skinny jeans and listen to Chris Brown and all these mainstream wack artists.

None of them listen to the same artists as me, except a little Jeezy and Lil Wayne. Damn, I feel like it was yesterday that everyone bought streetwear. Everyone wanted to be fly, but now people changed man. Im the only "real" hip hopper left in m area.

It saddened me in the beginning, but now I just got used to live with it.

Hell...I don't think anybody 30+ has never wrote raps that was a rap fan. Not saying everybody wanted to be a rapper...just saying it's no different that rock and rollers buying a guitar just to play their favorite solos. I knew a lot of dudes who had guitars and never wanted or thought about being in music. That's how I see things today. Majority of us who make beats at 25 + were once people who wrote rhymes and one point. A lot of the ones 25 and under were influenced by a producers of songs they like. But man....if it wasn't for pawn shops and cheap gear....I would still be rapping. lol! I got 4 mics and never use them except for beatboxing. lol!

Yes. Yes, I am.

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

...still HipHop...except for the baggy clothes....I got my grown man on now.

If you ever said Eazy E was wack then you too young or not a real hip hopper.

If you bought this album then you are a hip hopper.

I bought this album because of this song.

Last edited:
Back