Araabmuzik is next for this year?

gescajadillo

I feel hes getting made praise from pitchfork and even skrillex, and he's doing more live shows now, what do you think?

Are you being sarcastic? I think it's his second language. He did a good job if it is

No I'm not being sarcastic. Trying to figure out what "next for this year" means.

He has been famous for years since he started producing for Dipset. Now he is more viral.

Needs hit records to truly be "next" in a music sense. Now in a live performance setting, it's great to see him finally get some recognition.

Lol more ironically, do you guys remember when people on here claimed his talent and showmanship to be "useless" and "completely unnecessary"?

Lol. What, yall had a change of heart about dude or something? Cuz I remember he used to get bashed here by some of yall lol. But now that his name is starting to get him places yall big'n him up now?? Smh.......

BTW....dudes been doing stuff for awhile now(Dipset, Flipmode, Akai, Red Bull,etc...) yall just now figuring this out? Lol.

he's getting attention from the right media outlets and the right people to make himself a successful artist not just a producer.. beyond placements

i see him locking up more sponsorships and doing more shows, especially overseas where people really really appreciate what he does.. and his beats have gotten a lot better. He's a good dude.

Back