Anybody get approved for the Guitar Center's Credit Card?

erbium said:
I got one

Well , it is in my wife's name but she makes a lot of $$ . Ya'll need to find a money making woman who loves you art !! I am very lucky she loves what I do and has great credit . She is a kitchen manager at a major hotel so I eat like I am rich too !!

...wtf... she got a sister?... in the midwest!? :)

nlacey said:
americanmusical.com is great.

Dude americanmusical.com will make you BROKE! I found out about that and went "damn... I'll buy three times as much now cuz they spread it out over 3 months!"........ Sheeeeit I need someone to block americanmusical.com from my computer or somethin.

I was also rejected from GC. But have a card with Sam Ash, and its been the best ever. ithe only time buy is if the Sam Ash store by my house has some kind of sales like: 18 or 15 months same as cash, or I'll buy it off Sam Ash online which usually offers 12 months no monthly payments or intrest, just 15 months no intrest. Play as you pay is awesome.

I was approved for guitar center credit card without problems .
Well this credit card have both - pros and cons but i dont use it much actually.

Honestly credit card from guitar center is not as bad as it looks. It may be problematic to get approved but once you are in there are some benefits.

I feel like majority of you people would benefit from doing a google search on something like... "How does credit work? What are the benefits of ANY store card? And how does interest free financing options work?"

You guys all sound like idiots...

But then I realize I'm the idiot, as I am responding to posts from 16 years ago! >D eh, f*ck it!

Back