Anybody else using Maschine with Reason?

M

Mackdiesel

I just read last night on NI website that version 1.7 would be able to host REX files...? I heard a lot about this thing since it came out, but just wrote it off as hype. Stumbling across it yesterday watching vids from the NI website i was pretty impressed. I would not even consider it if i wasn't looking for an MPC-type controller. I already have the MPK-49, and as far as i am concerned it is useless to me....

My friend keeps telling me about his because he has it. He tells me I should get one but I keep telling him it is a waste of money for me because I can do everything it does within Logic Pro 9. To me if you have the MPK your good it does not pay to get stuff like this unless your one of those I must have it to just to say I have it. I LOL at my friend all the time because he has so much equipment and now to the point where he knows he wasted money that he still can control himself from buying new equipment. I keep telling him one day he will learn that all he needs is a controller and a DAW system.

maschine has been able to use rex files for a while, 1.7 isn't adding this feature.

It's like anything else, if you think it will benefit your workflow, get it, if not, keep rocking what you have.

I can paint my house with a brush, a sprayer, or a roller....it's just a matter of which one I want to use ;)

Back