Anybody else tired of 'hipster' hip-hop fans overusing the word 'Real'?

OfficialLogic

As if the only way somebody can be fake is if they're making money off of it? This is my personal pet peeve.

Like every Hopsin fan goes off on how 'real' he is, and he ain't done one 'real' thing in his career.

I feel it. A lot of Hipster fans use the word real and a lot of 90's Hip Hop fans use it as if only their music can be real and no one else's. Hip hop sometimes have some close minded fans

People say stupid things all the time. It's pointless to chose one and get mad about it. Acknowledge that they can't see what's real and either try to help or ignore em.

Sometimes we feel insulted by the ignorance of other people when in reality that's just all they're capable of. When you see a blind man, help him over the street, don't throw a chair at his head.

People say stupid things all the time. It's pointless to chose one and get mad about it. Acknowledge that they can't see what's real and either try to help or ignore em.

Sometimes we feel insulted by the ignorance of other people when in reality that's just all they're capable of. When you see a blind man, help him over the street, don't throw a chair at his head.

True. But even if you DO point out how much their favorite underground act can be almost as bad as any mainstream artist, they still put their fingers in their ears and hum to themselves.

But yeah, ignorance is eternal. Ain't no changing that shit.

I won't throw a chair at the blind, but I will throw one at the guy with his eyes shut, fingers in his airs, screaming "lalalalalala" loudly

im gonna go make a thread asking if anybody is tired of niggas from the hood claiming that you only real if you sold drugs or killed a nigga, or do "hood" type things....

nah, seriously though, everybody be havin their own definition of "real" these days.

i got a question though, is cubic zirconia fake just because it aint diamond???

Last edited by a moderator:
Back