Any Questions for Andrew Lloyd can get answered RIGHT HERE

you really think making hip hop/rap is a lot easier than rnb?

i personally think the opposite. i can shit out original rnb songs for as long as i need but i always need to resort to sampling for hip hop lol

naww i mean to get placed, like the process is much easier

you can get a dope rap song done in like 2-3 hours. The songwriting process alone in R & B music, the vocals.. sooo many more outside influences. Plus there are more rappers out there than singers, its just easier to work within that genre. if i make a R&B beat, i only have about 10 people i can send it to. If i make a rap joint? i can send it to over 50 different artists lol

and naw, i never get star struck ever. Theyre just people, they dont like all that extra attention anyway

Last edited:
sports, dope spots to go to in New Orleans and NY, funny shit thats going on in the studio, music, play a couple records, strip club spots. But mainly sports, i think when i had met him the NBA lockout was going on so we was talkin bout that a lot

Uhmm, this question is for Drew Lloyd.. Do you go for big boobs, or a phat azz?? lol

hahaaaaa my nigga Vdub! whats good sir?

and you know me, someplace in between

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

would you ever sell custom piano loops w/ midi files similar to how you do drums?

if i had the clientele for it! my drum kit moved a lot more than i thought it would. I just dont wanna invest the time into it and only sell like 10 of em lol

has t pain ever took you for a ride in his Bugatti?

have you ever took a molly?

do you find this picture hilarious? if so, on a scale of 1-10 what would you give it?

533290_246671885444931_1446581898_n.jpg

If somebody paid you $50,000 to rock fubu for 6 months every single day would you do it?

do you like being black?

do you drink coffee? If so, do you like it hot or cold, caffeinated or decaffeinated?

Staying busy bro.. I call myself taking a lunch break after 3 weeks of nonstop work lol. But i was just scrolling through future producers to see what's been going on
while i been away. This site has changed big time, a lot more people. And look you even have your own "Ask Andrew Llloyd" thread hahaha, that's what's up.
I remember when we were all really starting out and asking people questions. But good to see you're still getn it in bro.

hahaaaaa my nigga Vdub! whats good sir?

and you know me, someplace in between

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

if i had the clientele for it! my drum kit moved a lot more than i thought it would. I just dont wanna invest the time into it and only sell like 10 of em lol

These questions is the bomb.com

---------- Post added 06-23-2012 at 02:50 AM ---------- Previous post was 06-22-2012 at 10:58 PM ----------

but did that nigga scorch really just ask drew his dick length?
shit is getting hella weird

Back