Any FP OGs still post here?

Modus Operandi

(G)ifted(O)rganic(D)eity
Shiiiieett...I haven't logged on in like ten years..Looks considerably dead...what's good. FP? Anybody from the Old School here?

I still check in from time to time.

I hate that forums like this are dead these days and everyone is in their own bubble liking and agreeing with their friends opinions on twitter, facebook and instagram.

I am still here, of course. Like a paperback novel, about a ghost in a wishing well....

GJ

Back for right now. OK...see y’all in 15 more years. Dammit forgot hot to do stuff and stuff....

LMAO where all my OG's at. I just was inspired to log in here. I believe my last login was back in 2015. I registered here back in 2006. Fun times. Kinda sad that these forums started dying when we all got into twitter back in 2009/2010

You can find me on Instagram these days https://www.instagram.com/iamdreyandersson/ (Yeah changed my producer name from AE to Drey Andersson) ... but It's still Andre (Drey)

With this being said, we need to do a forum cookout, lol. Everyone can share their stories, what they have been doing in the last 10-15 years. I can share a lot. Stories from failures., success, music business, other business ventures I have been involved with.

I have long break (with making music) but i'm here daily since (or for? i never know) 2-3 weeks, but it's preety dead though

Funny I see this thread....I was here from 2006 to about 2010. The golden years back when we had the live motion banner on the home page and Mano was runnin shit lol.

You guys follow me and check out my new single MANFRIEND... https://www.instagram.com/onlyoneoneal
I don't get how it says you're an aspiring music producer on your website. Either you are a music producer or you're not. It seems you're producing music so what is aspiring about that? YOU ARE A MUSIC PRODUCER. Manfriend slaps by the way.

I don't get how it says you're an aspiring music producer on your website. Either you are a music producer or you're not. It seems you're producing music so what is aspiring about that? YOU ARE A MUSIC PRODUCER. Manfriend slaps by the way.

Haha you're right! And thanks! Be sure to follow me and I'll follow back

I randomly check in on the site like once a year. I'm just in another space in life. FP was fun in my late teens and 20s. When I got married, had some kids, started working in IT and changed focus.

I randomly check in on the site like once a year. I'm just in another space in life. FP was fun in my late teens and 20s. When I got married, had some kids, started working in IT and changed focus.
Oh man you were the man back then! Among the most contributing members

Haven't been here in a minute.. but still checkin in from time to time.

I learned so much back in the early 2000s from FP.

I Was keeping in touch with Biggrome & messybeatz for a while too after FP..

Back