Any famous metal artists using a DAW & VSTs, One-Man-Bands?

Hey, whats good?

Like I question above, does anyone know some (Black-, Death- (Whatever-)) Metal-Artists only or mainly using a DAW? I just know some black metal dudes work like that. If there are any musicians Id really like to know.

Hey, whats good?

Like I question above, does anyone know some (Black-, Death- (Whatever-)) Metal-Artists only or mainly using a DAW? I just know some black metal dudes work like that. If there are any musicians Id really like to know.

there's lots of one man bands out there, mostly black metal and folk metal. But I believe they do their own live recordings, and send to a studio for mixing. Maybe Varg Vikernes uses a DAW, but I doubt it.

Check out Periphery. The guitarist Misha Mansoor uses a ton of electronics in his music. The genre is called 'Djent'. Mainly becuase of the guitar sound

Check out Periphery. The guitarist Misha Mansoor uses a ton of electronics in his music. The genre is called 'Djent'. Mainly becuase of the guitar sound

"Djent" isn't considered a genre by itself. Even acts that are classified as "djent" don't say they play this "sub-genre".

Back