Any Dubstep Producers up in here? Post your stuff

Bass&ModedFreq

Hey guys, been lurking around on this forum for a little while but wanted to see if there are some people that a producing some similar stuff that i do on the forum..... I love music with a lot of bass and mostly make dubstep right now

So anyone one here that produces dubstep or some other really nice bassy electronic music like DnB, Hardcore, Hardstyle... post your soundcloud or anything

Would love to see if i can make some connections on here

Ill start it with mine if you wanna check it out : https://soundcloud.com/bamfofficial

Hope to talk to some cool people

Last edited:
I don't make real deal dubstep but I check out some of your tracks. They're pretty cool. I've always wondered if all of the sounds are just from one bass or if it's like you'll modulate some other instrument and basically sidechain mute or pattern mute the main bass so it seems like it's all one bass even though it's actually a different sound completely?

I use different basses usually for the different sounds.. Most the time same sub bass though, some sounds come through modulation of frequencies kinda depends what you're talking about i think and i def don't really understand all that much yet obviously lol

I like dubstep but I can't get past just a modulated bassline, some automated effects, and glitchy stuff (example). All of that Skrillex stuff where it's kinda like the synth is talking (I can kinda get that with bit reduction and modulation but it's never as clean and clear as it is in in any real dubstep song and conceptually I can't figure it out due to in my mind it being bit reduction, which is the opposite of clean and clear by default) or it's like the synth is screaming and sounding like some cyber tiger growl is beyond me. Like whenever I have a modulated bass in my songs, my mind is hearing this but that example is all I can get it to.

Anyways, don't want to hijack the thread but good stuff.

Back