All the Macs :0

S

soulresonance

Firstly id like to introduce myself and say Hi as this this is one of my first posts as a newly registered member so Hi all.

Secondly I was wondering if I might be able to get some help with my dilemma. I've been sifting through ebay and the net researching mac pro s for music production. There seems to be so many different models for sale at vastly differing price ranges its blown my mind a bit as to what to look for and what is a good/bad buy (second hand). Firstly none of them seem to come with a keyboard, mouse and screen. Is this normal? I suppose your expected to buy the screen etc seperately. Secondly there are so many different models and operating systems. What would be suitable for my aim intention of using it for multiple track music productions. Thirdly I have an intial budget. I dont mind buying things seperately as I go but I have £1000 for now to play with. What should I expect to get for this, is it unrealistic to expect a machine that will cope with multiple track music production and also the screen and keyboard etc.

Any recommendations, advice etc that you can give would be greatly appreciated as I am quite frankly lost .

Karl

Back