All my studio gear was stolen

Oh shyt. It gets worse.
I just got an email from Sha Money. They wanna use a track I sent them on a new G-Unit mixtape and they wat the ProTools session. But I lost that. What am I gonna do

Jackpot ProductionZ said:
yet you're "ON" your computer

Im in a friend of mine dude. I didnt wanna stay in that house in case they return (not likely) I would have used my samurai sword to chop them up.

Jackpot ProductionZ said:
that's what you get for actin' like an a$$hole all the time

prolly an FP'er

sorry...but thats funny hahaha.

this sucks though. jus light up a blunt or two...or three...**** a *****...and ull feel a lil better

Hahhaha. With 4 minutes left to April 2nd, I want to thank all of you who fell for this.
It turns out Sha Money played an April fools on me by emailing me saying that he wanted a beat of mine.
Oh well, what goes around comes around.

I got robbed and right after I call the cops I'm gonna alert FutureProducers??

sounded like BS from the beginning

which is why I said what I said

Anybody that really wants a beat from Staggerlee is a fool...

Whether it be April or October....

Over here April fools ends at midday, if you pull somethin on someone after midday its bad luck or some sh!t.

Staggerlee said:
I got nothin. my life is over, cause i dont have a well poaying job anymore and wont be able to buy anything for years probably.

Man i honestly feel for you. But just stay focused. Think about what you need to make music with the basics. Take it back to being minimal for a little while, you can work back up to having all the gear you like.. But for now just take it as reason to work with some different ****.

I mean i dont know what you normally use, but if its a bunch of keyboards running through an MPC or something.. Try just using an mpc500 and something 80s and cheap like a DX7. I dunno but just keep focused, let the emotions of frustration and **** come out in your music but dont let it shut you down in your pursuits.

Back