Al Dali - Introducing **F4F**

Nice vibe overall, and good sampling. Just work on the mixing of the drums a little bit and it'll be really good

Dope track bro well done. I like how everything is ducking on the kickdrum. I think you could make the snare sound a bit bigger tho. Keep it up!

A little more crisp and power on that snare and a bit of work on making the hats more present should do it. Great work on the sidechaining and nice samples!

A little more crisp and power on that snare and a bit of work on making the hats more present should do it. Great work on the sidechaining and nice samples!
Thanks bro!! And yes I always seem to find my mistakes after ive uploaded lol! I wanted to change the hi hats but it was too late lol

I like the vibe at the beginning, it sounds like some old school hip hop. The drums def need a better mix and also that bass sound. Everything sounds muddy. The sampling is tight. The overall track is too short, not sure if this is an intro or just a snippet of a full beat. FYI, A&R's and label execs hate snippets so if this is a snippet don't send anything but a full track to an A&R or label rep b/c you'll just shoot yourself in the foot. Check me out and let me know what you think of my stuff:

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...er-instrumental-chorus-feed-feed-100%-464936/

I like the vibe at the beginning, it sounds like some old school hip hop. The drums def need a better mix and also that bass sound. Everything sounds muddy. The sampling is tight. The overall track is too short, not sure if this is an intro or just a snippet of a full beat. FYI, A&R's and label execs hate snippets so if this is a snippet don't send anything but a full track to an A&R or label rep b/c you'll just shoot yourself in the foot. Check me out and let me know what you think of my stuff:

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...er-instrumental-chorus-feed-feed-100%-464936/
Yea man I get what your saying, and yes this is just an intro, thanks to the advice you guys gave, I plan on fixing the mix on this one because I plan on putting it on my upcoming beat tape soon this year, but yeah thats the reason why its so short. Honestly myself, I just DESPISE the way it starts when it drops lol, it just really bothers me, but thanks again guys! I hope ive replied to all your threads as well

Yo good work here man, very original makes it that much better, altho I agree wit ppl I think that snare needs to hit harder!! That way all the sounds will come together better! Not that it doesn't but it would sound much better! Keep grindin

Back