Akai MPC 25K Limited Edition #118 0f 500

NAB

go here to view pictures:
http://stlouis.craigslist.org/msg/609431872.html

$2,200 obo

This Akai MPC2500 Limited Edition is is mint condition with not a smidgen sign of wear on it. It comes fully loaded with the genuine Akai EXM128 memory module, the 128MB CF card with the default Akai sound library, a Fujitsu 100GB hard drive and a DVD ROM drive installed. The machine will come pre-installed with the excellent JJOS, version 5.47, which gives you a huge amount of extra features over the Akai OS, but the Akai OS will be sent to you with the unit as well. The JJ OS serial number is tied to the machine, so it’s yours permanently, if you want a notepad version of the OS password I can provide that as well. As a bonus, the unit will come with a Roadie Hard case for travel purposes and with the original box and all the original manuals that came with it including a bonus manual from www.mpc-tutor.com.

This unit is only 3 1/2 months old and it is in excellent condition. I am the original owner. Everything is in perfect working order and there are no blemishes. It has been used in a smoke-free home studio environment. I am selling this because I use Propellerheads Reason 4 now and do all of my work inside of that program, which includes the creation of the music, the mixing of it,and sometimes the mastering too!. I also have a smaller Pro Tools rig that I run from my laptop and track my Reason music into it via ReWire.

any questions email me at sohotproductions@gmail.com

www.sohotproductions.com
www.myspace.com/sohotproductions

Last edited:
Back