Ag0n

AG0N

My heart wobbles
Well hello there, i dont Know how this is working, but i just registered a few minutes ago and jeah its common to me, that when u are new in a forum, you introduce yourself and th`s what i like to do now.

ok i think i should start:
Im a newbee producer from Germany (so im very very sorry if my language and grammar not fit at all)
im 16 jears old and startet musik production since im... let me think... maxbe around 7-8
i played the trombone, and the turntables (my father is a dj) so i schould be common with making music.
in my younger jears, i listened to trance and stuff like this ( when i was 1 jear old i chilld beside the bass box of my father in the club and just with 6 months i was on the fusion festival)
then later i listened to blues, then Hiphop/Rap and now im reached EDM/Dubstep/DnB
i startet drawing because i wanna try something new, and improved my 0 skill up to mayvbe 2 ore so and i tough i wanna study arts but yet i let fall drawing and just producing music.
so enough words from my briography.
I making music of all kinds, mostly electronic.
I really Trying Hard to make filthy Dubstep at my opinion is one of the most hard to make styles, but i recognize that dnb is also very hard to make.
i also producing House.
but Also enough shitty written text from that.
I would give you my soundcloud Link but i dont have the permission 4 that, but you can find me there under the same name as here

Thank you really for your time!
Greetings AG0N

PS:
Im Really sorry if there so much writing failures sry about that again!

Back