After Storm 147Bpm Trance

Fun tune. Not so sure about the lead instrument. Seems a bit simple for me but the rest of it is great imo. Well done getting it on iTunes / Apple Music. Keep up the good work. :)

Fun tune. Not so sure about the lead instrument. Seems a bit simple for me but the rest of it is great imo. Well done getting it on iTunes / Apple Music. Keep up the good work. :)
yeah, originally it was a lot faster and a higher key. Slowing it down made that lead a bit dragged. What would you recommend as a good lead sound to use in these style tracks? if you know any tunes I could listen too for inspiration.

Thank you

I'm not that familiar with trance to be honest, but I'd say something less clean and with some modulation/movement. I'm not sure it'd fit the style but would sound better in my humble opinion. Just personal taste though really I suppose. It didn't spoil it for me. Nice track. :)

I'm just about to post up another link, this ones faster. Almost done!
I'm not that familiar with trance to be honest, but I'd say something less clean and with some modulation/movement. I'm not sure it'd fit the style but would sound better in my humble opinion. Just personal taste though really I suppose. It didn't spoil it for me. Nice track. :)

Back