After 1 year break I'm back making music !

Bradiyant

Hi. I took a 1 year break from beat making duo some personal problems, but now I decided to come back this is the beat I made after 1 year. I hope you like it and give me some feedback and tips.

Last edited:
Thank you for advice. No problem man I love more a critique than a compliment

Yo, the drums are slightly off tempo. You gotta snap those notes in places! The drums stand out from the sample a bit too much. The same should be a little louder. Yeah not too much happening in this, you need some more melodic layering. Dont take a break from music, it pays you back in your soul !!! Anyway, sorry for the rough criticism. Check out my track if you can.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...my-best-trap-track-yet-its-bangin-f4f-467138/

I like the flow of it, just a little off tempo from time to time, but besides that I'm diggin it. Happened to be breaking up when I hit play, so that made me laugh a little haha. Good stuff bro.

This is great!! Has so much potential in being a very hype track. Before you bring in the kick and the snare, give a bar right before to take out everything and do something stylistic and creative and different before you bring in the verse. As for the rhythm, there is a type of back beat happening and I like it but at around 56 seconds the beat skips and you should focus on really tightening that up throughout the track. at 1:24 You should definetely bring in a new theme, a different progression or a differrent rhythm and sound design. If this were to be a commercial rap beat, i would speed it up just a little bit, and take away the pitched down vocal sample.

All in All i really like it. It does become repetitive so if you were to change anything it should be the the progression at 1:24... if this song is entirely sample based then just search for a new part in the sample.. something will work out!!

Thank you for your advice. I'll give it another try with all of your tips. Thanks again

This is great!! Has so much potential in being a very hype track. Before you bring in the kick and the snare, give a bar right before to take out everything and do something stylistic and creative and different before you bring in the verse. As for the rhythm, there is a type of back beat happening and I like it but at around 56 seconds the beat skips and you should focus on really tightening that up throughout the track. at 1:24 You should definetely bring in a new theme, a different progression or a differrent rhythm and sound design. If this were to be a commercial rap beat, i would speed it up just a little bit, and take away the pitched down vocal sample.

All in All i really like it. It does become repetitive so if you were to change anything it should be the the progression at 1:24... if this song is entirely sample based then just search for a new part in the sample.. something will work out!!

Back