Afraid of things that go BUMP in the night?

im1ufo

the one and only El-P dropped the 1st verse on this spooky new track from Nick Hook's EP

couldn't help but be reminded of this quote I saw from an El-P interview:

I love when people say, "El-P sounds like Odd Future." That's how I know I'm really, really old now.

Where yu at in WI? i used to live in madison on the west side

currently stuck in a shitty small town north of Madison..I did go to college in Madison for a year....was near the East side I believe

I got into hip hop while living in Eau Claire back when the hip hop scene in the Twin Cities was starting to blow up

I heard Madison isn't as great as it used to be. Years ago my car broke down and I had just a couple dollars...was able to stay there a couple nights fairly comfortably without having to sleep on the streets(only in my car for 1 night)...two of the nights we met two different groups of college kids that invited us over to toke and crash on the couch...met them at a bar while filling up on free popcorn haha

are you a Packers fan?

I uploaded this remix I did for shits and giggles before tonight's game

Last edited:
lol you was saved by the college kids. yea downtown madison was always one big party lol house to house barrel keg partys but mostly I stayed on my block where its comfotable and familar. Alot of areas you can't just **** around in though that goes for all sides. I havent been there for 5 years but my brother tells me shit is gettin crazy and shit. Madison got that millwaukee n chicago connection. I stayed by elver park on Hammersley and Thersa Terrace, man I miss that shit when 4th of july came and there is thousands of people rollin through the block party.. never really messed with the east side tho, knew a couple cats but thats it.

Damn man now i wanna go visit my peoples lol i still collab with my homies and shit even though I moved back down south. And I can't listen to the song you posted till tomorow but i'l be sure to check it out.

Back