Acouple of Questions by a Newbie

Microform

Numark 1520 or Gemini 500 mk2 ... i hear different things.. the numark is too light .. the gemini has pitch bend for that price ... what is the scope? i am getting a package ... you guys probably already know which packages.. no point on mentioned them(gemini pkg does come with moniters now) ... i dont care about the mixer really... upgrading mixer is easier than tables ... i just want the better table ...

I am spending what i call a far amount of money on these tables... i live in Canada so the exchange rate and border tax is probably gonna hurt me ... although the alternative to buy it from a local shop with a gross inflated price is not my route... i need to find a reliable online store ...i've been to all the stores online (123dj, pssl, music factory, competitive sound, djplanet, dj bargains.. etc etc) they all have not bad prices... some even dirt cheap(123dj)... but which one can i trust the most that has good prices??? a store that has their stuff in stock .. and maybe if possible a store that license to sell the goods...

third question ... online vinyl store? any suggestions? i am gonna spin mostly tribal house ...

thanxs everyone... sorry for the ranting ... i am just stressed out goin through all these sites and figuring out what i can trust and who i can trust....

derek

musicfactory.com can be trusted. ive bought from them before. All u do is ask them to match prices from 123dj.com . exactly how much money do u have to spend on the tts ? i would recommend the stanton str8-60's u can get em for about 169$ each.

U can get two stanton str8-80's for under 500 $ about 480 to be exact. if u can scrape up some more money then u can buy a cheap mixer and then upgrade a bit later.go for the 8-80's they rock. ive got a pair. u can read a review under the full reviews section.

They have a wide selection but it takes FOREVER to get anything shipped to ya.

/.v

Back