About Sung Jingles

sungjingles

Sung Jingles , Jingles for radios in the music production and sound recording fields - sung and recorded by our Singer / Songwriters at the Jingles Factory, UK.

Sung jingles are a popular and effective way to reach listeners who are spending more time than ever tuned into their favorite radio stations.

All over the world you can hear a man talking over music or sound effects, everytime I hear a commercial on the radio or even a weather report and I thought to my self “this voice can be better and could have more feeling to it.” You know it's just plain old english that when they are at the end of the sentence their voice peaks up in volume, making it sound like if they were yelling. I dont know if everyone feels this way but there is a way to fix this and that tone is making your own vocals for commercials, djs and radio personalities.

sung jingles have become synonymous with the sound of advertising. Through the sound bite format and catchy jingles, consumers have been able to identify the target market of a product and allowed companies to communicate in a more memorable way.

Our music library boasts an ever growing collection of quality tracks including Hip Hop, Pop, Rock, RnB and more. All of our music has been crafted by top musicians and producers so you can be assured you're always getting the highest quality audio.

I discovered that what most people were looking for wasn't a handbook. There are already many online guides on how to blog in general and how to use blogging as a marketing strategy. The only thing I could see most bloggers still needed help with was the actual writing of the posts. You see, every blogger has a lot of experience with the technical aspect of blogging. That's why they're bloggers. They can build an attractive WordPress site, know how to get readers from social media, design beautiful graphics for their post, and that sort of thing. But limited exposure or experience with the art of writing hampers their ability to create great content on a regular basis. I've seen this myself when I first started blogging back in 2005... You can also get jingles with these powerful sound production websites : They are, Sung Jingles , Top Radio Jingles , Top Dj Drops , Sung Fx dj Samplers , Voice overs Ghana , Rap Jingles , Birthday Jingles , Twi voices , Voice overs Africa , Jingles and Promos , Free Jingles , Free Dj Drops , Best Regards.

Attachments

• john-matychuk-gUK3lA3K7Yo-unsplash.jpg
    john-matychuk-gUK3lA3K7Yo-unsplash.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 0
Back