Ableton Macro Control

Doubleu2

I have a question regarding macro controls in Live8, I've got my mpd32 and as u might know it has 8 knobs. I know I can map them to macro controls, no problem so far.

Is it possible to switch trough different tracks, and use each tracks' different effect racks macro controls with the same MPD32 knobs (without mapping them over and over?)

I want the knobs on the mpd32 to react to the highlighted/selected track with the goal to control different macro setups with the same knob as long as the effect rack's track is selected.

sorry for my english thanks

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

Anybody?? I already searched the whole net

---------- Post added 11-16-2011 at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was 11-15-2011 at 05:06 PM ----------

Maybe my question was confusing, I would like to be able to control which ever macro control is "on screen" in live, using the same mpd32 knobs for the different sets of macro controls.

---------- Post added 11-21-2011 at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was 11-16-2011 at 11:28 AM ----------

Come on peeps I know someone has the knowledge, I'm using MPD24 btw, not MPD32, that was just temporary. Greetz

Back