A Whiiite in Blacc Experience (Single) Looking for feedback to return!

You didn't say on which aspect I should focus, so in general.... Lyrically, it is engaging, rich content. There is a unique flow. It needs to be emphasized, a little more. The instrumental is pretty good, I thought. Mixing and vocal possessing need improvement. Nice piece, overall.

Oh i was bout to tell you nexus will help you out with anything really but you know that already lol. Play the piano with nexus or fl keys

U can make your own chords really. But click on the dropdown next to the magnet(dunno if u know how to use the scale/chord feature) and go to scales and pick harmonic minor and pick a root note. Dont use the scale make your chord out of the notes in the scale or in a piano sense just use one key at a time and make a melody. Thats the easiest way to make sure your all your music is on the same tune/note. If you start on a4 for example you can go up to a7 and down to a3 anything between that you can use but follow the scale.

Edit: the harmonic minor scale is good for trap, you can mess with majors and minors and chords to see if it fits what you are trying to do also.

Last edited:
This strikes me as more spoken word than actual rap...but I'm not complaining. The track is very sparse, but it seems to be that way on purpose in order to let the vocalist shine.

I wish that kick had a lil more thump to it though. I know the track is subtle, I just like to hear that boom. Its kinda funny, cause I notice in the beginning and at the end, your kick is layered with a 808 that gives it that "umph". Its just that you don't layer the two throughout the entire track. But overall, this gets the thumbs up from me.

Back